cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account, can't login

Mayn0r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Made a new account last week for a member of the family.

The account was created successfully, but I cannot log into it. I got through the Eversafe login process, enter the confirmation code, and then it just boots me to the homepage, not logged in.

It's not a cache or browser issue, it's the same on different browsers and computers. But I can log in with my own account just fine. I tried creating another new account with another email, same result.

What is going on?

Note that this new account doesn't have a SIM card tied to it, nor any form of payment yet. I just want to get in to choose the subscription and port a mobile number to PM. Does the site not allow you to login unless you're paying? Not sure I'm willing to pay for a service I'm not even sure I can log into...

Thanks for any help you can offer!

8 REPLIES 8

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

signing up often does not involve creating a PIN at all...  I have created several accounts in the past two months and have a PIN in maybe two of them.

Mayn0r

@BKNS27 

Yes, I've done what you said, and the account exists. I just can't log in. Same with another new account.

I'll contact a CS_Agent.

@Mayn0r 

One way to find out if an Eversafe ID was created successfully is to click on Sign Up. If an ID was created under the same email then it will indicate that it already exists.

If it does then contact a CS_Agent for help.

Mayn0r

No. As you can see in the screenshot below, there's a Sign Up option. Did the whole process there successfully. When I try to login into that account, it doesn't tell me that the email or password is wrong or inexistant, it sends an activation code to the email, which I enter and then instead of logging in it goes to PM's homepage.

E5GOGtp

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe you only made this community account?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mayn0r 

During activation of the SIM and the Eversafe ID. It will ask for a SIM number and all the personal details like email address etc.

At this point, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging to help you access their account but they will need a security PIN that you created during activation.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Mayn0r

If that is true, why is there an option to sign up without making a payment?

Cause I went through the whole process of signing up and verifying the email etc.

Ermina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the account might not actually exist? Usually an account gets created successfully after all the information concerning payment and SIM has been provided.

Need Help? Let's chat.