cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account Sim credit

TheBest5150
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I signed up for Public Mobile on March 4 choosing to purchase a Sim for 10 bucks and have it mailed to me. I never received the mailed Sim so i opted to buy one. The sim that was sold to me was a Public Mobile prepaid Sim and it cost 20 dollars. While this was my error in not purchasing the 10 dollar card i feel i should at least receive a 10 dollar credit for the lost mailed Sim. Can a rep on here help me? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

TheBest5150

Purchased 1 during plan purchase on march 4th to get delievered via mail. It still hasnt come, so i was advised by the community to purchase a sim on amazon. I purchased a prepaid sim in error which cost 20$ as opposed to the usual 10$ sim. I activated my service today using the "20$" sim. I should receive a 10$ credit for not receiving the mailed sim. 

KashifAkhtar

I had the same issue with me not receiving the Sim card from public but purchased on Amazon and was credited back. Just send customer service a message. As long as you activated your Sim you should get you money back from public.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you saying that you bought 2 SIM cards because the first one didn’t come? Public Mobile SIM card deliveries can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Nevertheless you can use the chatbot to submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent.

In that chat bot once you sign in then type “SIM Card” then click “Did not receive SIM card” then press Contact Us and explain your problem in the window that popups.

TheSterlinger_0-1711651148889.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Use the orange chatbot at the lower right to send a message to customer service to ask.

Need Help? Let's chat.