cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Post page doesn't work

comla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Labels autocomplete does not work until you start typing, if the user doesn't know the labels available how is it supposed to fill that field?

Fix it

10 REPLIES 10

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi – Very sorry that inadvertently my comments did upset you.

With regards to Telus/Public Mobile I wouldn’t change anything –

And I think that you will agree once you learn how to navigate their 24/7 virtual assistance that will get you to the right level of help you need. Depending on your problem, you can submit a ticket in as little as 5 minutes and a nice friendly live agent will promptly get back to you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @comla 

But the labels are there for you to choose

hTideGnow_0-1657912221571.png

@comla 

If you actually clicked both.....you would have your answer. 

The top one allows a drop down login to My Account or My Rewards

The bottom head and shoulders is for the Community login. 

I guess, in the change, they overlooked adding the Community login to the drop down option. 

comla

Dear @BEER 

I appreciate that you care so much on the utilisation of my time. But please let me say that, being my time, it has to be me who decides if it is a waste or not.

Also, let me share with you that I"m of the opinion that with conformism, which you seem to praise, nothing changes. And that some services may be so damaging, that may cause trouble to some.

In my case, they are taking my money every month, I can't access to my account, and I can't contact anyone to solve it. I can only talk to people bored enough to take the job of a customer service for free... while they say to others to don't waste their time 🤔

So if your contribution is going to be on the line of: Just stop complaining. 

Please, stop contaminating my posts. Maybe someone is willing to help, instead of shutting me down. as you do

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Again - why waste your time --it is what it is ---- just switch companies.

comla

Do you think we can reach the Canadian authorities and try to build a case for this to be considered a SCAM?

Or harmful in some way?

comla

Is it too much to ask publicmobile to get their s@*& together and provide a minimum quality service? Why the heck has to be me ( or us ) who figures this out??

I think that's an excellent idea. Add Community to that list.

There are many companies using the Khoros forum system. They're generally similar. I can go to a forum and think oh this looks familiar.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@comla yea look around I am sure you will find a lot more!!

comla

 WHen you are not logged-in in the community page, it is not clear how to log in to it.

 The "Sign in" link brings you to log-in to public mobile, while the "user icon" to log in in the community.

Since it is so clear that this is wrong, I can not believe this is a mistake.

Ergo, this is considered a black pattern. So it is a design meant to trick the customer.

Fix it.

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-15 a les 10.59.01 a. m..png

Need Help? Let's chat.