cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access

comla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't remember the email I used

I don't access to the SIM card right now.

I need to recover access to my account.

Please help

25 REPLIES 25

@comla...

in case you were unaware...PM has just made significant "upgrades" to the website portals. Things are ...unstable... right now. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for things to sort themselves out...then pose a logical question.

I've been here since 2017 and can attest to very good customer service...mostly provided by the PM Community Forum contributors. If you have account related problems, the CSA folks are the only ones who can help you...otherwise we're it.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@comla wrote:

Hello @RossN .

Thanks a lot for your reply. 

Can you please also tell me in which Public Mobile document / webpage I can find this explanation?

Or, where did you get this information from?

Thanks a lot. Kind regards.

@comlahi I just picked it up over time in the community here but there are plenty of help articles  one is here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles?category=customer-support

comla

Hello @RossN .

Thanks a lot for your reply. 

Can you please also tell me in which Public Mobile document / webpage I can find this explanation?

Or, where did you get this information from?

Thanks a lot. Kind regards.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@comla 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type  request email and new password 

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

comla

Where can I find the instructions about how to reach a Customer Service Representative?

comla

What does the community can do to force the responsibles to offer a minimum quality customer service page? 

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-15 a les 11.54.00 a. m..png

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@comla wrote:

"Just like other companies... however PM doesn't" ?

... really? Is just like the others but worst? Doesn't that mean that is not like others?

Also, with the others I have a phone number to call and talk to a human. PM Service is absolutely pathetic.

Why bother -- it is what it is ----Just switch companies.

You have received the suggestions to try to submit a ticket and also to send a private message. I don't usually have much luck with the ticket system so I send a private message. I'm in "talks" with one right now as a continuation of a different problem.

You happen to have arrived at a time of shake-up with a new system. This place has a habit of not fully testing and fixing things before they roll out. Here you are.

Did you port a number in from a different provider? If not then just do a chargeback on the credit card and move on.

comla

@dust2dust THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

This is another exampel of a black pattern. We all should sure anyone that is considering Public Mobile as a provider is aware of the fact that they don't have customer service. But some kind of funny webpage where customers can fight each other so they can hide behind a "forum".

This is gold. Thanks.

comla

See above my answer to @dust2dust 

comla

@dust2dust 

They are taking my money and I can't access to my account.

They are taking my money and I can't talk to a representative.

My complain is totally legit until they stop taking my money.

Please dont' use your prejudices to analise what I'm doing.

My complain is legit. If I receive a 🤬 answer saying "others are the same" I will more likely answer with a 🤬 answer. 

Do you know how this would be solved? Offering a proper customer service.

Don't you think?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@comlawe all have a choice if you don't like the online service, there are other companies that will be glad to take your money

All this ranting. Just move on. It doesn't sound like this place is a fit for you. Some providers charge for that call. Or you pay more for the service to be able to call someone.

comla

"Just like other companies... however PM doesn't" ?

... really? Is just like the others but worst? Doesn't that mean that is not like others?

Also, with the others I have a phone number to call and talk to a human. PM Service is absolutely pathetic.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just like now most other companies --  customer service is on line chat ---however PM doesn't even offer chat. I believe that if one is not happy with a companies service then instead of wasting their time fighting it they should just switch companies.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the envelope next to your heart avatar and click the little pencil on paper icon on the left side by Inbox and type cs_agent in the to: and it will pop up with the full name and you can select it and then a subject then the body.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@comla- In order to create a ticket, you need to login with your COMMUNITY account.  Did you try that?

comla

Any other alternative?

comla

The login for the ticket doesn't work

comla

No.

See my message above.

To "have customer service" means that the service is provided. To have a set of webs that doesn't even work. And call it a service is not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@comla- You will need to contact a customer service rep.  Use the Get Help button to chat with Simon, and open a ticket.

comla

 I tried to use this and when I clicked on the "submit a ticket" brought me to a login page that doesn't work. It has an error. What am I supposed to do?

FXtpcWhUEAA12CR.jpeg

They do offer customer service.  It’s all online. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@comla all customer service is online  to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

comla

I'm pretty sure it is not legal to provide a service like Public Mobile without customer service.

I will double check it.

BUt meanwhile, I would like to know if there is any customer ser ice phone number I can call to

Need Help? Let's chat.