cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Flash sale

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi my question is if I follow all the rules and get my next 30 days free, when I activate and sign up for autopay as I understand it I will get 4 dollars added to my account I believe? so does that carry over or will it be applied to that second cycle free? 

8 REPLIES 8

@shep22 no problem. I wouldn't worry the last two flash sales seem to have went off without a hitch. The credits are applied after the sale ends. In this case the 2nd plan free credit will be applied after October second.

Last one ended Sept 11th and credits were applied Sept 17th. So plenty of time before the payment due date.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Realize too that the way this system works, this promo is kind of a spin.

Due to the fact that everything flows in and out of Available Funds...once a credit is deposited, you can also buy add-ons with the balance. Or to be really extreme...do an immediate plan change with the balance. That would preclude getting the second term free of course.

It's just a nice marketing ploy to give you a credit. But you can do whatever you like with the credit.

shep22

@Jb456 wrote:

@shep22  for 2nd renewal not 3rd. So it would stay in your available balance for 3rd renewal. But in the case of flash sale that covers 2nd payment technically it would be available for 3rd payment 

I signed someone up for last flash sale end of August and this is how it worked.

$2 shown under reward section for 2nd payment renewal credit. I say second but I mean the next time to pay after signing up the very first time and paying full price.

A few days later they received $10 and $2 in available balance. For the $2 auto-pay on very first payment / activation and $10 referral bonus.

Balance $12 plus $2 in auto-pay reward section.

Sept 17th they received credit for the second plan payment (flash sale) applied to the available balance.

At 2nd renewal the $2 will go into the available balance bringing it to $14 plus the money from flash sale for 2nd plan payment.

2nd plan payment will be paid from the flash sale leaving balance at $14.

At 3rd payment another $2 will be credited to the available balance bringing the balance to $16. Then debit for 3rd plan payment. Any addition funds owed for plan would be charged to the credit card via auto-pay unless you manually add funds to the account before payment due date.

Hope that makes sense.

@Jb456 @Anonymous ok thank you to both of you ,I was just a little concerned that they would try and deduct all the credits off the second cycle before they gave me the second cycle free !! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or as I like to say...everything flows in and out of Available Funds.

@shep22  for 2nd renewal not 3rd. So it would stay in your available balance for 3rd renewal. But in the case of flash sale that covers 2nd payment technically it would be available for 3rd payment 

I signed someone up for last flash sale end of August and this is how it worked.

$2 shown under reward section for 2nd payment renewal credit. I say second but I mean the next time to pay after signing up the very first time and paying full price.

A few days later they received $10 and $2 in available balance. For the $2 auto-pay on very first payment / activation and $10 referral bonus.

Balance $12 plus $2 in auto-pay reward section.

Sept 17th they received credit for the second plan payment (flash sale) applied to the available balance.

At 2nd renewal the $2 will go into the available balance bringing it to $14 plus the money from flash sale for 2nd plan payment.

2nd plan payment will be paid from the flash sale leaving balance at $14.

At 3rd payment another $2 will be credited to the available balance bringing the balance to $16. Then debit for 3rd plan payment. Any addition funds owed for plan would be charged to the credit card via auto-pay unless you manually add funds to the account before payment due date.

Hope that makes sense.

shep22

@Jb456 wrote:

First month you pay in full. During activation there is a section to sign up for auto-pay.

You can also put in a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

If you do both. Then at first the $2 auto-pay reward will show under your reward section like it always does and withing 72 hours a credit will be applied to your availability balance for $12 . $10 for the referral a d $2 for this 30 day signup auto-pay.

At next renewal the other $2 in reward section will be applied to your available balance.

On top of that before your next renewal your flash sale amount for your second 30 day plan will also be credited to your account balance.

At next renewal system always credits rewards first (the $2 autopsy) then debits your account balance (if there is any) to pay for the plan or a partial payment then will proceed to charge your card if anything else is owed.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@Jb456 hi I believe I follow what you are saying so the full amount of your plan will be credited to your account just before your second payment is due and the rest of your perks ex. 10 dollar referral ,all autopay etc will be available for your 3rd cycle?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First month you pay in full. During activation there is a section to sign up for auto-pay.

You can also put in a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

If you do both. Then at first the $2 auto-pay reward will show under your reward section (for 2nd 30 day renewal) like it always does and within 72 hours a credit will be applied to your available balance for $12 . $10 for the referral a  $2 for this 30 day signup auto-pay.

At next renewal the other $2 in reward section will be applied to your available balance.

On top of that before your next renewal your flash sale amount for your second 30 day plan will also be credited to your account balance.

At next renewal system always credits rewards first (the $2 auto-pay) then debits your account balance (if there is any) to pay for the plan or a partial payment then will proceed to charge your card if anything else is owed.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shep22 wrote:

Hi my question is if I follow all the rules and get my next 30 days free, when I activate and sign up for autopay as I understand it I will get 4 dollars added to my account I believe? so does that carry over or will it be applied to that second cycle free? 

It's kind of a confusing start to a new account. If you select autopay at activation then you will see a $2 credit in your Available Funds shortly after and the $2 indication in your rewards area. If you select autopay after that then you won't get the credit but then you'll see the $2 indication in your rewards area.

Come renewal time, all of those rewards in your rewards area will convert to Available Funds and go towards your plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.