cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 150 GB disappeared?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey everyone!

Has anyone else experienced their bonus data disappearing? I had 150 GB, but now it's gone and my other data add-ons are being used instead.

Naepalm

6 REPLIES 6

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@Naepalm   I'm not sure if it was included in the email that was sent to some people, but I believe it was not mentioned in the text.  So one would have had to visit here in the community to see the announcement which includes a link to the FAQ near the bottom.  The FAQ states:

"The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan."

The announcement is here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro... 

The text message from Public Mobile about these add-ons makes no mention of any condition other than the 150 day expiry. The text messsages doesn't even say why the add-on is being given/makes no mention about the upcoming migration to points.

In the text mentions it will expire in 150 days. Ill check out the original announcement. Thank you. 

@Naepalm   I'm not sure if it was included in the email that was sent to some people, but I believe it was not mentioned in the text.  So one would have had to visit here in the community to see the announcement which includes a link to the FAQ near the bottom.  The FAQ states:

"The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan."

The announcement is here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro... 

Where was the fine print? I got a text saying they successfully added it; no link to anything.

Ah yes I did, I see.... So my plan before was the 100G and there was no way I would ever use up the 100G of data, So I shifted to a lower plan. Sheesh. Well I do still have 10G of bonus data from before. I was trying to make a good thing out of a terrible deal, but now its just worse LOL

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm - Did you change plans to a lower price?

The fine print says that you will lose the 240GB of data if you go to a plan of a lower cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.