cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received the referral bonus

Michelle771
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend referred me to public mobile.  I put in the referral code when I registered but never received the 10 dollars off my bill.  Is there anyone that can help with this issue?    Thank you so much. 

7 REPLIES 7

Michelle771

It has not been applied and I have contacted customer support.  Thank you so much for the information. 

HI @Michelle771 

it could have been used on the payment on Oct 4

What plan do you have ? what is the amount? and check how much you paid on Oct 4

if you really don't see a $10 difference on the Oct 4's renewal, please submit ticket with CS agent and they will add it back  quickly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Michelle771 

Double check your payment tab just to see if there is a chance that it was added and used without you noticing. If it is there it will look like this:

IMG_4523.jpeg

If you don’t see the $10 added in your payment history please reach out to customer service.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Look back in your payment history for green numbers.

Michelle771

I signed up on September 4th.  This is my second  billing cycle.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Michelle771 

Hello! It can take anywhere from 48-72 hours after signing up for it to appear in your account. If you don’t see the credit in your account after 72 hours feel free to reach out to customer service to re-apply the referral code.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you sign up? The $10 should arrive before 3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.