cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never receive my SIM Card

Karenne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I order a SIM card a month ago and I never receive it. I try writting a ticket to get help but everytime I try it says Error 404! I don't know what to do can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Karenne

Never arrive! I will need to open a ticket again! And there is no store in my area that sell sims card so i don't have a choice i need it deliver to my home

eyye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

😞Mine still not arrive. How is yours?

eyye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My first order is on April 25th, after the ticket that told them not arrive, they re-ordered three times for me but still not arrive till today. Don't know what are they happening?

Karenne

Thank you! I am gonna try the slower method because the faster one doesnot work for me!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Karenne  - USE the 2nd method below to submit a ticket and tell CSA about not receiving your SIM card from last month.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.