cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never get confirmation code

GraceCao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from Fido to Public ten days ago. Tried to log in my account and the system continues to check my eversafe ID. And never get the 6 digit code. In fact I can’t send or receive some messages. Is it because of the Esim card? Please contact me otherwise I have to leave. 

3 REPLIES 3

GraceCao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. It’s call message and data service. Yes the number port In because I can call out but can’t receive some calls.

It is strange for my account there’s no “didn’t receive code” option. Only option is “resend code “ which obviously doesn’t work. 

IMG_2598.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GraceCao if you can make outgoing calls, then it is not eSIM problem

can you receive incoming calls at all? you sure the porting was done?? it could be a stuck port and it wasn't completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can confirm the porting status for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What PM services work on your phone? Calls in/out? SMS in/out? Data?
Did you port your number in?

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Meow_0-1705955179923.pngMeow_1-1705955184183.png

Need Help? Let's chat.