cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Outage - Squamish July 11th

callmenot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! I have network outage for the past 4 hours (July 11th since 1pm). I can't send/ receive texts or call at all. 

I've seen no mentions of this at all.

9 REPLIES 9

callmenot

Yes it's resolved. It sounds like it was a local tower. 

Fustiger

Multiple areas it was not working. However it is now working for me 9hours later. Outage from 10am-7pm

hi @callmenot 

you have another phone to test? you tried 3G as well? tried Reset All networks?

and you have no voice calls as well? did you login My Account and check if account is active?

you can also submit a ticket with PM and ask them if any issue with your account or any outage there

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

callmenot

Yes I've tried rebooting a bunch of times. I've tried in various part of Squamish it seems to come and go now, but still not functional all the time. 5G or event LTE was/is not working either. Was able to post this due to my home wifi. 

Fustiger

Yes, there is an outage of some sort it seems. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you in or near Squamish as well?

Fustiger

I have had nothing for 6 hours

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried rebooting you phone? And if that doesn't work maybe try and reset network settings. Will delete wifi password if you do.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @callmenot 

I don't see Telus posted any known outage on their website .  Maybe an issue in your neighborhood only.  You fried reboot the phone??  

Need Help? Let's chat.