cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Error

Shar82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anyone else having network issues? My husband and I both have had warning notifications that we are not connected to a mobile network.

5 REPLIES 5

@Shar82   any chance you are in Quebec?

Bell has some issues "in the communities of Miquelon, Waswanipi, La Cache, Chapais, Chibougamau, Mistissini, Ouje-Bougoumou."  That affects their cellular services, which PM (telus) uses

@Shar82  a écrit :

It's not showing any, but I also know friends from other carriers have been having issues now too apparently 

@Shar82   which other provider having issue?

and exactly which area?

Within the same area, @Shar82 

Perhaps they are with TELUS or Bell - they share the same towers.

You could ask a customer support agent to confirm the service status from their end if the problem persists:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Shar82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's not showing any, but I also know friends from other carriers have been having issues now too apparently 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Check the TELUS outage map for any issues in your area.

TELUS owns Koodo and Public Mobile, so it'll give you some indication, hopefully.

TELUS Service Status

Need Help? Let's chat.