cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Error When i try to make calls, Can't get a hold of anyone to help.

Mason12312312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phnoe stopped working 2 days ago and I can't get through to anyone to help. My subscription is still valid until the 25th and I've been usingh public for 2 or 3 years now without issues. I have a dual sim for work and have been using my other number but I think I'm going to cancel Public because of the lack of support in this instance. 

5 REPLIES 5

KayKaos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your phone was blacklisted. Which means you only have wifi accessibility.

HI @Mason12312312 

every carrier could have problem once in a while, while not open ticket with CS agent and see what happened first?

did you call the 1855 number?  what is the result?

Mason12312312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, this is a total joke. I'm out

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mason12312312 , is your phone showing that you have a network connection on Public Mobile?  Have you tried rebooting your phone?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mason12312312 

are you really sure your subscription valid till 25th? Cal 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone and enter your number and check

if it is really 25th, then try to take your sim card out, wipe and put it back in and test.  Also, you can try to Reset all networks.  Also, try to change the network mode to 3G,  And let us know if it shows it connect to PM network

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.