cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network/Calls not working

Renardroux
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've paid my monthly bill and yet - I can't use my data or my phone. Only the wifi is working.

6 REPLIES 6

Sherri10

All accounts are active. We switched it from 5G Network to our other network and it worked. We did have some thunder and lightening this morning so maybe that was the problem. So far all is good now. Thanks 

@Renardroux   I wonder if it is a network issue or device issue.  

Do you have another phone to test the SIM card?  If so, put the PM sim there and see if it works

If you don't have another phone, at least try to reseat the sim (Power down the phone, take sim out for a min before putting it back in and power up)

If still fails, try to change the network selection to 3G ONLY/WCDMA ONLY and see if it works

Renardroux

Hi there,

The automatic payment is activated. My sold is at 0,00. I did not pay earlier, just on time as per usual.

I've already tried to reboot - no success. Voice calls are not working. Statut is active.

@Sherri10  It could be a network issue if all three phones are not working

is Mobile data working?  Does the phone shows any error like "No Network"?

Please try to change your Network selection to 3G ONLY / WCDMA ONLY  and see if you can receive calls or make outgoing calls

If still fails, please login to your My Account (all 3 lines) and confirm if the Account Status is showing Active

Sherri10

We are having the same problem. We have 3 phones all with public mobile. All bills are paid on the schedule time. We have rebooted all 3 phones. When we call out or calls coming in it goes right to VM and doesn't even show anyone is calling you and doesn't ring going out either. VM are working. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Renardroux 

Are you paying earlier because you ran out of data but account not due to renew yet?  Or are you paying because account was suspended?  

Please try a phone reboot first

Also, let us know if voice calls are working.

If still fails,    Can you please login to My Account and confirm if the account status is Active or Suspended.

Please also confirms if  what amount is showing as Available Fund on My Account?

Provide us more info and we can assist further

Need Help? Let's chat.