cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to update new credit card info and forgot password to account. My plan has been expired.

Davidlyons906
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I recently got a new credit card and my payment plan was for my old credit card. My phone plan did not renew and I want to update my new credit card info to renew my plan but I forgot my password to my account. I tried the "forgot password" option to reset it but I keep getting a "we are unable to update your password at this time please try again later message". Please help so I can renew my plan

9 REPLIES 9

TrentP06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi im having the same issue. Can't renew password keeps giving me an error. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Davidlyons906 

Stupid SIMon. Or send a private message. Read the spoiler in the linked post from my previous reply.

Well that's odd. Maybe try another browser or device. Also try private mode.

Davidlyons906

Thank you for your response. No unfortunately I don't see that option when chatting with Simon 

Incognito aka secret aka private. This is a mode most browsers have to strip down some data of sites and from you.

Do you not see the box down below? Click in it and start typing. Then the little arrow on the right will light up for you to send.

dust2dust_0-1666197340453.png

Davidlyons906

Thank you for your response. I am not aware of what "incognito mode is"? 

Also I tried talking to Simon but it gives me no option to type a response, instead of just gives me an option to click on answers they provided which has gotten me no where

37800606m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will notice three lines in the top right hand side of your screen if you click on it you will see..."get help" if you click on that it'll want you to talk to the virtual assistant Simon, tell Simon your issue and he will tell you that you need to submit a ticket so that you can be contacted by a public mobile service agent. Then click on the link that he will give you to send a ticket then fill in the account information to send the ticket and a service agent will help you out

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Davidlyons906 

Customer support is closed for the day. Purchase a pm voucher and add it via 611. Here are your payment options to reactivate your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Davidlyons906   try to use the Reset Password using Incognito mode (also, if it works, keep the Incognito mode to login to My Account)

But if that does not help, please open ticket with PM Support

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Again, keep using Incognito Mode when logging in My Account (Yes, it has some cache issue )

Need Help? Let's chat.