cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make a payment

Rufus45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to make a payment but i can not log in to my account or get thru on the 611 number please some one help me 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rufus45 

You can pay for your services without your 4 digit account pin number with a pm payment vouchers, RTP (real time payments) for a $1 fee at Canadian Tire gas bars or Esso/Mobil stations or use instant top up online at muskbird.com. For more info on these alternative methods of payment please read this post....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rufus45 

Try logging into self service again. Google how to clear you cache and open a new browser window in incognito.

If you still cannot log in contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Rufus45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have no idea where you mean to refresh and i am on my computer this web site is a pain it is not user friendly i can not even make it acept my pin when i call  it is suspended cause i need to pay my bill 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Is your account suspended?

Why you cannot get into your account?

Try one of these:

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.