cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to have acces to my public mobil account

Anniebou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I tried a few time over the past year to access my public mobil account with no success

I tried to chat with simon... no result.

I need to retrieve my password

It says today after the first try, You’ve been logout

Thank you for your help

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oh 'referral code' you are hilarious, OR, something!  🙃

Hi @Anniebou , a few times over the past year - AND, you were never able to login to your Self Serve account?!

Have you ever registered for a Self Serve account? IF not, you can do that here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Are you currently in nonpay/suspended status? 

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

So, how was your issue resolved after all?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anniebou 

Forget SIMon and tickets, just send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can get this taken care of for you.

Include your full name, phone and account numbers, email address, and the 4-digit PIN (if you have it), to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.