cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact someone to help finalize porting

adampellerine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've been stuck in a porting loop with no way to contact PM directly. Apparently my porting was rejected when activating even though everything else appeared to be working fine. Calling fido to confirm cancellation they said i was still active with them. Just want to keep my number and move forward but havnt heard back from pm by in over a week after emailing them. When i try to port over number option in change phone number it says having trouble processing - get in contact with pm. Please help. Currently paying for two plans while this happens

3 REPLIES 3

adampellerine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thank you for the info and direct contact! Will keep you in the loop!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

most likely your port is denied by fido because the information you provided to PM does not 100% match with what fido has on file....( a capitol letter or having switched phones with a provider thus having a different imei number could already set up the port for failure )...

email is not the best way to contact PM...send a moderator a private message..it might take a few days for them to respond to you due to huge backlog..

cheers..

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi @adampellerine,  I will tag @Shazia_K (clcik her name, and send her a private massage with your port ing details) account number phone number old fido account name.

use your fido sim until it gets sorted out.  not sure whta the current backlog is, I know shazia was working overtime yesterday, so hopefully it is clearing up.  hang in there.

Need Help? Let's chat.