cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more data

Meghancc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I have the 8gb a month plan for 50$. i need about 10g a month. i did an extra 1g for 30$. I was wondering if i could just reset my plan because i rather pay 100$ for 16gb of data instead of 60-90$ extra for just 2-3gb of data. Thanks 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6

@Meghancc wrote:

Thank you 🙂 

Yeah, $30 for 1gb is a little steep but be aware that you will have to contact the MODs every time you want to renew the same plan early.

Meghancc

Thank you 🙂 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

In your situation I would do an immideate plan change to the 6gb $45 plan then futuredate the 50$ plan. This would avoid the delay of waiting for mods to renew.

Or you could buy the 10$ plan and then get the 50 plan immediately. 

Or as mentioned wait for mods to reply. Make sure to add funds if you want the early renewal.

Calimero

Hello Meghancc,

Edit:
Edited my post, the last answer was incorrect and based on 2017. As stated above, moderator involvment will be required.

I hope it helps,

Cheers

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Meghancc

You can renew your plan early.  But you need to send a private message to morderator to renew the same plan early.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Meghancc, you can early renew a plan.  To do that you have to ask the moderator team to do it.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.