cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Vivian_Z1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2022 already passed, I have not received my holiday bonus, I really want to know why?

That really not good, and really make me sad!

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Z1 

Don't give up. But I know how you feel especially when they don't respond to your messages. Period.

Absolutely, @Vivian_Z1 

Please do update this thread with the result of your contact to customer support - we'd like to know if they extend flexibility to you in this situation.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Vivian_Z1

Thank you for understanding!

happy new year!

Give them a chance to make it right, @Vivian_Z1 

Make contact to customer support promptly as I described above.   Ask them "why" your account did not receive the promotional offer.

Before doing this, however, log onto self-serve and look on the right hand side of the screen to make sure they haven't been applied.  Tap the little refresher icon on the landing page to ensure you're viewing an updated version of the page.

HALIMACS_0-1672581722314.png

If you have the items there, it'll look like this, @Vivian_Z1 (the 1st and 3rd items shown):

HALIMACS_0-1672582025079.png

Vivian_Z1

this make me think about change phone company!

I agree with you, @Vivian_Z1 

These generous offers they 'push' out to customers should include ALL customers.   If they cannot effectively campaign all customers with the promotion, they should not contact any.

Those who did NOT receive the SMS text with the promotional offer should automatically receive the benefit of the Holdiay Rewards.

I'd recommend you ask them to consider this as an example of a customer who was not contacted with this campaign.  

Ask them why you were not contacted - you have a right to know why your service/account was not included in the campaign.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Vivian_Z1

I been waiting for, how I know, they need customer to remember them what they should to do?

than is they are job!

so bad !!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Z1 

Per the original announcement, if you did not receive the text with the offered rewards, it was recommended to contact Public Mobile before the end of December.

Did you reach out to customer support staff to ask for the free rewards?

If you did not, it's likely you are out of luck.  Sorry. 

See details here:

More is Merrier with Public Mobile - Community

Need Help? Let's chat.