cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help locked out of account and need too replace a cc on my fine

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
If anyone can help me get back in I would be great right now so tired of this feel so bad and stupid right now
3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kayfun101, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  Please do not feel bad or stupid this is not your problem.  This is an issue with the self serve portal and activations that has affected many users. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Only mod can reset your password since only they have a access to your account.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Contact mod they will fix it for you
Send a private message with your ph#, and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.