cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help from mods to finish porting

magee11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I switched from koodo and followed all the proper steps on the 14. When i ported over my number i got a screen that poped up saying porting complete but its been 4 days and i still cant use anything mo txt messaging no calls and my data does not work any chance anyone can help me out ive sent private messages to the mods and I feel like there just to busy atm with everyone switching lol. Does anyone have the same problem with a solution thank you

@Shazia_K

@Mary_M

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @magee11,

Thank you for your patience!

After looking through your account, I was able to locate the root of the issue and I have addressed it to our back-end team. Please refer to my private message; your service should soon be functional 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have found that @Shazia_K is very active and prompt with dealing with requests. Maybe try to give her a message if your issue is still not sorted by now.

Welcome to Public Mobile Magee11 🙂 we are a well knit community here

magee11

Have done so already just waiting on them

imcphers

@magee11

Make sure you send  a private message to the mods.

Hopefully @Shazia_K can get you issue resolved quickly.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

magee11

Hey i have an iphone 5 and it says public mobile when I have the sim in.

Yes i have tried taking the SIM out and restarting the phone many times no change

imcphers

@magee11

Have you tried powering off the phone, removing the SIM from your phone, re-installing the SIM and powering it back up?

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @magee11,

What phone are you using and what do you see when you put your SIM in the phone?  I assume the Koodo SIM doesn't work any more.  Also, were you on Koodo prepaid or postpaid?

Need Help? Let's chat.