cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need detailed instruction or steps to check voice message from out of country

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please anyone can advise detailed instructions or steps to check voice messages from overseas - will be away for 3 weeks and need to access voice messages for some business related matters

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

mikga

Okay thanks!!

@mimmo wrote:
Before you leave I would do a test setup just to work out and issues in setting up you might have. Remember you have to setup the forwarding in Canada.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Before you leave I would do a test setup just to work out and issues in setting up you might have. Remember you have to setup the forwarding in Canada.

mikga

Great idea! I have fongo #.. that's what I want to check my messages with when I'm away. 

Thanks a lot!!!

@mimmo wrote:
I would get a fongo number(free) then forward you pm number before you leave to the fongo number. Then there is.no need to check voicemail. You will see missed calls and have visual voicemail. You can also all Canadian numbers when on wifi or if you have a local sim with data.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:
I would get a fongo number(free) then forward you pm number before you leave to the fongo number. Then there is.no need to check voicemail. You will see missed calls and have visual voicemail. You can also all Canadian numbers when on wifi or if you have a local sim with data.

I did this when I went to Europe this summer, Fongo was set to just send any voicemail as email which I received whenever I had data (wifi or via roaming sim). Worked perfectly!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

mikga

Great thank you both! And how can I change the password to retreve message from another phone?

Thanks!

Call your number from any phone with a keypad. When you hear your "away message" press * once and foillow the prompts. You will need to remember your 4 digit voicemail PIN. Try it before you leave.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mikga

Or anyone can tell me how (detailed steps) to check voice messages from another phone!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.