cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need PUK code

Alycatxo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t have time to wait I have messaged 13 moderaters all of which were online and haven’t received any response from them. I am using my family’s wifi atm but soon I will be going back home where I have no wifi and I have no data and my SIM card is locked I need the PUK to unlock it and was directed to Pm moderators for help and have received none. My phone is necessary for my mental health without it I am isolated so maybe to them it’s not a priority to help me but to my family and friends it is because my phone is my only contact to them at the momen so if a moderator could please message me in response to this? This is when it would be nice if there was a call center....

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatxo wrote:

I don’t have time to wait I have messaged 13 moderaters all of which were online and haven’t received any response from them. I am using my family’s wifi atm but soon I will be going back home where I have no wifi and I have no data and my SIM card is locked I need the PUK to unlock it and was directed to Pm moderators for help and have received none. My phone is necessary for my mental health without it I am isolated so maybe to them it’s not a priority to help me but to my family and friends it is because my phone is my only contact to them at the momen so if a moderator could please message me in response to this? This is when it would be nice if there was a call center....

Is it your sim that is locked because you entered your PIN incorrectly three times or is it your phone is locked? If the phone is locked the moderators will not be able to help you.  If it's your sim you don't need to contact each moderator individually you just send the message to the Team They will reply back via private message asking you for verification by clicking on  a specific link within the message. Check your messages did you not receive a reply?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Ermergency solution is to pick up a new SIM and change the SIM in your account. If you are near western Mississauga send me a private message; I have a spare.

There is really no need to lock your SIM, thereby avoiding this problem in the future.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You've said you messaged 13 mods, was that individually or through this method:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The mods can be quite busy, sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to hear back from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.