Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

FatFat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make calls but not receive phone calls

4 REPLIES 4

@FatFat   Are you sure your subscription is due June 15th (PM is 30 days and not a month so the date each month changes).  How long have you been a customer?  Have you checked that your phone isn't accidentally set to silent?   More answers are needed in order to direct you to the right help, but if you'd rather go straight to customer support submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

FatFat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone can't receive calls today; they go directly to voicemail. Is this because my subscription is due on June 15? I tried to log in and check the status, and it showed that I needed to make a payment. I made the payment, but I still cannot receive incoming calls, only make outgoing ones.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In addition to what @Meow is suggesting, are you able send out or receive text messages? If your plan includes data, is it working? If you are a new customer, how long ago did you initiate the number porting as this can take a few hours for everything to work.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you recently port your number did you get confirmation porting was successful?
When YOU call what number people see on their phones?

Need Help? Let's chat.