cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My voucher isn't working!

wadeboho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a voucher but it isn't working, adn I can't call *611 becase my phone is disconnected, and SiMon is not helpful!

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wadeboho wrote:

I bought a voucher but it isn't working, adn I can't call *611 becase my phone is disconnected, and SiMon is not helpful!

@wadeboho - you should be able to use the 611 service even if your account is in Suspended status.

BUT, you used the word disconnected...?

You can add vouchers by calling 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device if you know the 4 digit account PIN. Also, when you call this number it will tell you if your account is in Suspended status or if Public cannot find your number than there is not account found in their system and it has closed for being in nonpay for over 90 days, or ported out, or for some other reason...

Have you had any issues with your account lately, other than this?

EDIT, if for some reason your account is disabled, it may be more difficult to submit a ticket through SIMon.

See the 2nd method in the below link to submit a ticket through private message to support.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@wadeboho 

When was your last payment? If longer than 90 days, your account is closed, your SIM will be useless and account closed. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wadeboho 

You can log into self service to add your voucher.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Some me vouchers require 24h wait time before they become active.

Need Help? Let's chat.