cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My texting plan still isn't global

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know you guys recently removed the location restriction plans for texting and only have one global texting plan now. Since this happened while I was in a 3 month cycle, is it possible to give me the global text feature as well? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kkum

If your plan renewed prior to 45 days, please send me your phone number and I'll be able to update your plan to include text messaging (only applicable on a 90 day plan unless the 30 day plan was renewed in the last few days)

If it was purchased more than 45 days ago, I'll gladly schedule the change for your next renewal and make sure that you get more bang for you buck!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kkum if you do want to switch onto one of the newer plans, try sending @Shazia_K and @Mary_M a private message--they might be able to move you over without having to wait for your next renewal date.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yea what @NDesai said, you need to enroll in the new plan to get the new services. 

Note: You will loose anything you currently have (if anything better) though; you cannot get them back if they are not offered again.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Those who are on old plans will remain on those services. If you want global text, you will have to change your plan to new one. 

You can change your plan to auto change during renewal or change it now (will not get any credit for unused days). 

Need Help? Let's chat.