Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stylo4 has error Mobile Data connection not allowed

confused12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Dunkman wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@confused12 Is this a case of your data was working and now it isn't or a case of I got a new phone and my data doesn't work?

@Dunkman I seem to recall another thread that talked about LG phones (I think) needing a complete reset when coming to PM. Sound familiar?

@kb_mv 

You are correct.  Even Public mobile recommends that some LG phones require a factory rest before data will work.  I usually recommend that as last resort.  Hassle to reset everything.  

While it is a hassle for the user to set up everything again, I would consider that minor compared to the person losing any content that was wanted or needed.

@kb_mv wrote:

@confused12 Is this a case of your data was working and now it isn't or a case of I got a new phone and my data doesn't work?

@Dunkman I seem to recall another thread that talked about LG phones (I think) needing a complete reset when coming to PM. Sound familiar?

@kb_mv 

You are correct.  Even Public mobile recommends that some LG phones require a factory rest before data will work.  I usually recommend that as last resort.  Hassle to reset everything.  

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@confused12 

The LG Q Stylo 4 is compatible with Public mobile.  

More details of your situation may be helpful?

New customer? Activated new number or ported over?

Has data worked before?

Does text and talk work?

Is your phone locked to previous carrier?

Maybe try rebooting your phone or network reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.