cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My simcard is lost. Now I want to transfer the number to another carrier. How can I do?

neowangkkk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my sim card was lost. I cannot receive text message to transfer my number. What can I do if I want to change to another carrier?

4 REPLIES 4

@neowangkkk 

You will need to contact the Telus Porting Department. There is a number you can call but I don’t know if staff are off for the day.

Check your private message icon.

neowangkkk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am porting to Telus. Can I use the Telus simcard to set up transfer? If yes, how can I do it? Appreciated.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@neowangkkk 

The only option is for you to purchase another SIM from a Telus/Koodo store then login to your account and go to Profile>Change SIM Card Number and enter the new number.

Go to the new carrier to setup a new account but leave the PM SIM in your phone and wait for the text from PM confirming you are porting over to your new carrier with YES.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@neowangkkk technically no you cannot.  You need to reply thr text to approve the porting.   ONLY exception to this rule is if yiu are porting to Koodo or Telus.   So, which provider you are porting to?

Need Help? Let's chat.