cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service has been disconnected even though I have paid

Kattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am set up on automatic pay.  My account is due on the 26th, so when my payment hadn't gone through late on the 25th, I made the payment manually. I knew that I was going to need it first thing in the morning to call a cab. There was more than enough on the card to cover my payment. 

My charges are $111 plus tax after rewards. I clicked to pay the amount owed. I see that $135.60 has been deducted from my card.  On my account, it is showing that $129 is available.  The manual payment was not applied to my account.  As a result, my service has been disconnected. I can't use my phone  and the nearest payphone is several km away. If one of the people that I emailed doesn't  wake up very early tomorrow morning, I am going to miss an out of town appointment. I need my phone by 5am  to get a cab to the GO station, so if someone could fix this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kattz,

You will have more efficient reply from the moderator team if you send them a private message with explaination of your issue.

Please click on this link @CS_Agent and then select the 'send private message' option to send the mods a private message.

In your message to the mod, please include:

- explaination of your issue,

- your account number

- your phone number

- your account PIN (if you remember).

Please just keep one post so that the community can help you out more efficiently.

Thanks

Kattz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to post this message with the tag @CS_Agent several times and I kept getting error messages. I finally got something posted with a tag. There's something up with the system.  Hopefully my payment goes through before morning. Thanks for replying. I never have any luck with Hangouts  but I'll try anyways. 

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kattzwrote:

I am going to miss an out of town appointment. I need my phone by 5am  to get a cab to the GO station, so if someone could fix this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. 

You can use a free wifi calling app such as Google Hangouts Dialer in the mean time.

Please send a private message to a moderator @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.