cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ported number from PC mobile doesn't work

annaberl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from PC mobile  several days ago. All I can do is make phone calls out. Phone calls in and texts don't seem to work.  I've left three private messages for moderators and it's been several days.  How can I get a prompt response from a moderator?  I don't think it's fair to wait so long for a response or to have to pay for a service that isn't working properly.

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Private messages is teh best way to contact mods as tehy require account verification info to access your account.  even if a mod saw this thread they would typically either say we saw your message  and will reply shortly, we saw your message please look at your private messages or please send us a priate message.

you can tag them by putting teh @ infront of moderator_team  if you want 

annaberl

I made a mistake. It hasn't been two days. It's actually been four days. I initiated the port on Thursday, September 20.  How do you tag messages to go to a moderator? Is private messaging the only way to get a message to a moderator? Or can you send a question to moderators directly?

mimmo

@annaberl  as mentioned the best thing is to use your old sim till the port completes.  also your pc mobile number needs to be active for the port to work.

annaberl

My number is already gone from PC mobile. I contacted the moderators with all of my information. It's been 2 days now.  

annaberl

Thanks for the response. I tried to restart already. No change.

mimmo

mods are replying typically withing 58 hours at the moment.  only one private message is needed.  did you send yor pc mobile info to them (account number and name on account along with your public mobole number and pin?

youshoudl be able to use your pc mobile number until the port completes. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have a failed number port.  Unfortunately, you just have to wait for the Moderator Team to answer your private messages.

You could try restarting your phone and seeing if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.