cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan expired?

hakyeonpark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just logged into my account and checked it.

My account says that my plan expired.

I joined Public Mobile on Jan 01 or 02 and my autopay is supposed to occur on Feb 01.

Why my plan expired? 

For now, I have $30 funds available and tried to make a payment using the funds.

But I don't know how to do it. 

Are there anyone who can explain in detail how I can pay using my funds?

7 REPLIES 7

hakyeonpark

Thank you so much 🙂

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@hakyeonpark keep your funds topped up to avoid the auto-pay glitch. once your service renews tomorrow(really tonight at 9:00pm b.c.) and you receive the text your account renewed. manually top up your account to add more 'available funds' for the system to withdraw next renewal date. this will ensure that your services do not get interrupted. 

or you can take a chance and rely on auto-pay, but if it fails it can become a real headache to reactivate your services

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hakyeonpark 

This is normal as long as your phone is still working on the evening before your renewal date as @Anonymous said earlier post.  You can ignore the expire/suspended status as long as your phone is still working. 

Additional info:

At midnight Feb 1, 12:00am ET, you plan data and call minutes(for $15 plan) will be reset.

If you have the autopay enabled. PM server will add $2 autopay credit and any other rewards to your account before getting enough fund from your autopay card to pay for your plan renewal.

If your phone does not work tomorrow morning and your account status is still expired or suspended, your autopay renewal may be failed.  Report back, we will help you get your account working again.

hakyeonpark

Thank you 🙂

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have enough money in your self serve account it will deduct from there automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the night of your renewal. The date at the top is the start of the new term. Since you have autopay on, just let it do its thing overnight. At midnight ET it'll say suspended too. Don't worry. All normal. As long as your services work through to about noon ET tomorrow you're all good.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you still make and receive calls? If everything still working don't worry about it, it just a glitch.

Need Help? Let's chat.