cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone# did not Port Over, and I have NO Service to USE!! Yet I paid $120 already!!

alicelam23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I got my PM sim card in the mail recently and tried activation yesterday. It told me my credit card failed so i have to enter in a new credit card number. I thought that was an error, so I punched in the same credit card number and filled out all the info again and then it got submitted. But my number did not transfer OVER. Today, my phone isn't working anymore!! I tried to port my number over and my new PM sim card isn't working and now my old sim card isn't working either!! I messaged ALL the PM admins, and NO one has gotten back to me yet!! I can't make outgoing calls and I cannot receive any incoming calls. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! Can an Admin PLEASE reply back. I have paid $120 and have NO SERVICE TO USE. SO this Sucks! I am very ANNOYED of PM already!!   

40 REPLIES 40

alicelam23

I checked the APN settings and it is set to PM, but I have no network signal on my phone. 

Tammer
When you have your simcard in your phone, do you have any signal?

Is the APN set correctly in your phone settings?

If you don't have any signal and your APN is correct, I have a feeling your simcard is defective or not activated yet.

I think you might need mods to look into this for you unless anyone else has ideas.

alicelam23

No, my original first message said, I tried activation yesterday. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I thought you just added the plan now?

alicelam23

Why? I added the plan yesterday. I rebooted and still no service. I rebooted a couple of times today. 

hummuschips

I told you to wait and then restart again because you just added the plan onto the account and there might be a delay on when you added the plan and when the SIM card gets activated.  hopefully everything starts working for you.

alicelam23

Hi Hummuschips, 

I am using iphone 6s. I rebooted my phone earlier today, and nothing happened. I will try again. Be back in 15 mins then!

hummuschips

Hi @alicelam23, can you wait like 15 min and then restart your phone?  See if it works after that.  Also, what phone are you using?  Please report back if it starts working.

alicelam23

I logged in my account, and my number was showing, but with no plan in the account. So I added the plan again and still nothing is working.  

hummuschips

Can you log into your self serve account to verify the plan is active and has your phone number listed? What happens when you put the SIM in your phone?  What phone are you using and is it unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.