cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone# did not Port Over, and I have NO Service to USE!! Yet I paid $120 already!!

alicelam23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I got my PM sim card in the mail recently and tried activation yesterday. It told me my credit card failed so i have to enter in a new credit card number. I thought that was an error, so I punched in the same credit card number and filled out all the info again and then it got submitted. But my number did not transfer OVER. Today, my phone isn't working anymore!! I tried to port my number over and my new PM sim card isn't working and now my old sim card isn't working either!! I messaged ALL the PM admins, and NO one has gotten back to me yet!! I can't make outgoing calls and I cannot receive any incoming calls. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! Can an Admin PLEASE reply back. I have paid $120 and have NO SERVICE TO USE. SO this Sucks! I am very ANNOYED of PM already!!   

40 REPLIES 40

Rkvtycoon
Thanks @Shazia_K everything is working so far!

Ez_gomer
@Shazia_K I ported from Telus I got a e mail from Telus they closed my account I am on PM network now but I have no service at all it keeps saying I have no long distance add-ons active for local calls plz help

summer

@Shazia_K 

All fixed.  

Thank u very much!

summer

cakwan
@Shazia_K my phone hasn't been working since Nov.17, almost 2 weeks 😞 you sent me a pm about my account having issues and that my number ported over correctly. you said that the tech team would be working on it but I still haven't heard anything since that message. That pm was send Nov 23. Can you please help me by taking a look into it again >.<

summer

@Shazia_K

I pm u again!

thank u

summer

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi invoice number is not the same as account number , check that

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@summer

You sent me the exact same account number 😞 can you check your Rogers bill? 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

summer

@Shazia_K

I pm you already.   thanks again!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @summer

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me the right account number you had with Rogers? they aren't accepting the one you gave in the beginning. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

summer

@Shazia_K

I need ur help!!!

I switched my mobile phone network from Rogers to Public Mobile since Nov 20. I paid for 3 months worth and even received a confirmation email. However as of now I can only call out and use data but I cannot text out or receive calls or texts. The Rogers part of my phone is still working.

summer

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rkvtycoon

I sent you a message earlier please have a look once you get the chance and the port should complete in the next hour 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

alicelam23

wow it's been 11 days for you?!  @Rkvtycoon

Did you msg Shazia? She seems to be quick in helping others! 

Ya, I wouldn't throw out my sim card, lol... but I have completely left Telus now, although my last bill with Telus just arrived and I have to pay that now. 

Shazia helped me today and I received a phone call from PM about 30 mins ago... 

and my phone is up and running again. 

I hope your situation gets resolved quick!! 11 days is a long time, but try messaging Shazia on here! 

I think she is quicker on the discussion board than reading the private messages.. I could be wrong tho.

Good luck! 🙂

alicelam23

Shazia just came to my rescue again! She sent a request in for me (ref #: 7300563) and problem was solved within 45 mins. I received a call from Public mobile about 20 mins ago, the guy told me to reboot my phone and it should be working again and now my phone is up and running again! 🙂

Thank you for all your help @Shazia_K! Hopefully this won't happen again.

I sent a private msg to you about having no service for 12 days in total. Can you read that when you have a chance? Thanks!

I tagged the other mods @Caroline_D@Saray_O and @Mary_M to look into my issue,

but my problem has now been solved by @Shazia_K

Thank you!

Alice

Rkvtycoon
Oh man that's crazy. I still have not been helped and it's been 11days! I can't imagine having the bit of hope you had service again and then disappear. What If you had thrown out your old SIM card thinking you wouldn't need it anymore. You would be screwed! PM has to do something about this for us, it's their messup and they have to make this right. My billing period started again with Fido so there's another payment. 2 services going at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous!

alicelam23

Omg, my frustration is coming back again. I signed up with PM on their new promo. And I was one of the unlucky ones that my number did not port over. I had no service for 8 days and then @Shazia_K came to my rescue and activated my SIM card and ported my number over. My frustrated and stress just melted there. I had service up and running with PM finally, AND THEN on the 4th day, I wake up in the morning to find I have no service again!! I messaged Shazia but have not heard back yet. I have been without service since Saturday morning and now it's been 4 days without service again. A total of 12 days without service. I think I deserve a credit or some kind of discount. My frustration and stress just came back. Anyone else have this problem?

please, any MODS, @Shazia_K, @Caroline_D, @Saray_O, @Mary_M can you please look into this issue? Why did I get disconnected again?

summer

Hello @Shazia_K!

I tried sending you a private message but you didn't get back to me so I was hoping to reach you here. On November 20th at around 2:00AM, I switched my mobile phone network from Rogers to Public Mobile. I paid for 3 months worth and even received a confirmation email. However as of now I can only call out and use data but I cannot text out or receive calls or texts. The Rogers part of my phone is still working though. Please help me figure out what to do next. Thank you in advance.

cakwan

@alicelam23 that's great news! I hope I will hear some good news soon too @Shazia_K, being patient is definitely difficult right now.

alicelam23

@Shazia_K @eshast87 @Rkvtycoon @Wisteria @cakwan

Hey everyone, 

Yes, I finally have service and my number has finally ported over on the 8th day. 

I know some of you have messaged Shazia, waiting for your number to be ported over. 

I know it can be frustrating. I understand! Because I waited 8 days! 

This promo was so crazy that I think it really backed up the mods. I heard thousands of people joined. And they were trying to reply back to everyone in the order of the messages that was sent to them. I think that's why the mods finally got back to me on the 8th day. Now that the promo is done, the mod are probably trying to catch up and fix all the errors. So be patience, because I was. Well, I was going crazy and was upset because I thought I lost my number for good! But the mods will eventually fix your issue. My issue had finally been resolved today. Thank you Shazia for porting my old number over!

cakwan

Hi @Shazia_K, I also private messaged you about my number not porting over correctly. Today is my 6th day with only the ability to make outgoing calls and nothing else. Can you please please help me and take a look at why my number is taking so long to port over?

Thank you that would be much appreciated.

Wisteria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Shazia_K

Could you help me with porting over 2 lines? You were helping me last week through PM, but the issue has not been resolved yet and I haven't heard back from you. Been waiting for days. Please help.

Rkvtycoon
@Shazia_K,

My mistake, 5 days. Once again thanks in advance

Rkvtycoon
I've PMed you shazia_k days ago and no response. I'm going on 4 days now with no incoming texts or calls. All my info is in the pm. Thanks so much for your help!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@eshast87

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Please provide me with the following: 

PM Sim card #: 

Number to port: 

Account number with the previous provider: 

Thanks,

Shazia

eshast87

Hi @Shazia_K

I also have been waiting to port my phone since Thursday.

Can you please look into my case? I have sent you a PM a few minutes ago.

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @alicelam23

I'm really sorry to see that you have been having these issues. 

I will send you a private message shortly, please take a look at it. 

Thanks,

Shazia

alicelam23

Hi Mods,

I would like to Thank you for Finally activating my sim card after having no service for 7 days. Some people told me I will receive a text message to notify me that my sim is now active or maybe a reply to my messages, but I didn't get anything. My sim card just all of a sudden started to work. 

I realize that the Mods must be very backed up because of this promotion and I was just one of the unlucky ones to have an error because everyone else I know that signed up on this promotion, did not have any issues porting their number over to PM. My next thing I am constantly worrying about is my original phone number. It still hasn't ported over yet. Please Mods!! I am sooo worried I lost my number!! And I am panicking that someone else will snatch away my phone number!

Please @Mary_M, @Saray_O@Shazia_K, @Caroline_D, I know you are doing your very best to answer everyone, but can someone please look into porting my old number over?

Thank you so much!! 

alicelam23

Yup. It's unlocked.

alicelam23

I don't think my sim card is activated. It wouldn't activate for me the other day, so I think the only way is a Mod would have to fix this error for me. Because I have no signal and the Apn is right.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Is the iPhone unlocked?

@alicelam23 wrote:

I checked the APN settings and it is set to PM, but I have no network signal on my phone. 

APN settings only enable internet usage.  Unfortunately, if you have no signal, checking APN signals isn't going to fix anything.  You do not even need properly configured APN settings to connect to the network, make/recieve calls, or to use text messaging. 

Need Help? Let's chat.