cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter wants to move to Freedom Mobile but I lost publicmobile's SIM card.

hailey80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My daughter wants to move to FreedomMobile but she lost her SIM card.

She wants to use her phone number.

She couldn't get your SMS massage.

Please call me as soon as possible.

437-xxx-xxxx is my phone number and my daughter phone number is 647-xxx-xxxx.

Please let me know how she use 647-xxx-xxxx continue.

Thank you.

Have a great day~!

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

hailey80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok

Thank you so much~!

Have a nice day~!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You need to be aware that this is an open forum for all to see. Showing phone numbers therefor would be ill-advised. But someone will edit them soon enough.

Your daughter will need to buy a sim, login to her account, change the sim, get the account number as mentioned, be sure that the account is active, put the sim in a phone, then get the new company to request the transfer and then she can confirm the text.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hailey80 

hi if she lost her sim she will need to contact a cs agent they should be able to help also her public account needs to be active to port her number 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-u

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hailey80 

Unfortunately, there is no live customer service that can call you. Public mobile customer is online.

You will need to submit a ticket for customer service agents. They can help with the porting process.  It will take at least 1-2 hours for them to respond.  

AngH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Log into her public mobile account and click profile, it will show you her account number in the section "account number" 

Need Help? Let's chat.