cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

KathyBisAngry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have cancelled my account due to poor service on my 2 phones.

I want my money refunded

6 REPLIES 6

Deidria
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't get a refund on a prepaid account, if you set your account up for automatic payment, then just cancel the payments and go into your pm account and delete whatever card you were using to make the pre-payment. Then deactivate your account. Hope this helps.  

@KathyBisAngry 

before you get angrier...have you already ported your number to a different network ? If not, we can help you get your account working. If you've already ported away...well...that's a shame.

How did you cancel? Did you port your number out? If so then did you port to Koodo or Telus? If not then I would do a chargeback.
Why didn't you come here to ask to see if we could help you through the problem?

@KathyBisAngry  I’m just a customer like you trying to help . You can try and ask support here’s the link . Fingers crossed for ya !

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KathyBisAngry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I couldn't even get service, I canceled sfter just 3 days. Couldn't use my phone at all. Is that acceptable?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KathyBisAngry sorry PM is pre paid service . No refunds 

Need Help? Let's chat.