Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account page log in

Charitus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is my account page down? All I get is an error that says

Oops!
This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page.

18 REPLIES 18

HI @Timer   so, the site was up at 3:41am EST?  what about the " maintenance from 12AM to 6AM,"  ?? 

Charitus

I waited till this morning and Im in my account. Seems normal login is working just fine right now for me. 

DAlexander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes - I tried that as well. Same result. Filling out private message link now - thank you.

@DAlexander   Have you tried using Incognito mode or InPrivate mode as well and got the same result?

If you really cannot login still, I think it is time to open ticket with PM Support and they can sort out the login issue for you:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

DAlexander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I attempt to login I get a white page that simply says “forbidden.” No error message, no details at all. I have tried resetting cache, different browsers on different platforms on desktop and mobile - nothing works. I can’t reset my pin to access via phone so I gave no access for add ons or anything else.

@dust2dust 

All Cool, we learning from each other to provide any OP correct information... thank you.

@Charitus 

right now it's coming back working online. tried to use my link above to Login.

@Timer- Thank you. So a comment from over a month ago with several words used that do not speak in certainty. 1. most evenings, 2. often shuts down.

But here we are. The system is in maintenance. Does that user know those times for a fact? No. But I'm not going to go back to that thread and say as much. Nor did I pick up on it then. Oh well. We're here now. Nor should you be stating those times as fact.

The last announced down time, the times were 10pm - 8am eastern. So where do these times come from?

--------

Keep in mind since the new self serve account implementation most evenings there has been unscheduled maintenance on the self serve site whuch often shuts down 611 as well starting at midnight eastern til 6am eastern.

----------

@Timer- I don't know what you're referring to? I only saw your mention and interaction with the oracle. Who is the "big member" anyway?

@dust2dust 

ok. so why you come to me only and you didn't go to other big member to ask them from where them getting those info.

@computergeek541 

yes that right but you can ask them on the back office you working with them right, or not worth it to asking about it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Timer- Yes, you again asserted something without basis of fact. There was no announcement. So how can you assert that? Then you say "maybe before.. no one know's when..". Indeed. So why did you make the first assertion? Not sure what "big member" you're referring to because they also wouldn't know.

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

impossible on maintenance for 2 minutes will be back maybe there some magical hand working on it.

i was reading from big member they post it will be back on 6AM
maybe before.. no one know's when..

Nobody knows that because Public Mobile hasn't told anyone, so whle that timeframe is a guess, it was stated as fact.

@computergeek541 

impossible on maintenance for 2 minutes will be back maybe there some magical hand working on it.

i was reading from big member they post it will be back on 6AM
maybe before.. no one know's when..

@Timer wrote:

@Charitus 

yes on  maintenance from 12AM to 6AM,

While it's true that thei Self Seve site isn't working, there's no way to no if it's on maintenance or if the site simply crashed.  Also, there's no way to know that it will be down from 12am until 6am as Public Mobile never announced any details for today's downtime.  The Self serve site could be working again in 2 minutes, or it could be in 2 hours. There's no way to know for sure.

Charitus

ty to both 🙂

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Charitus 

but the Login Page Rewards  it's working.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Charitus 

yes on  maintenance from 12AM to 6AM,

Tipc: use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Need Help? Let's chat.