cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is suspended

timf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my payment due date. My credit card info hasn't changed it is active but for some reason Public Mobile did not Autopay. Even though I got the Autopay $2 credit message today.

7 REPLIES 7

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@timf, don't worry, as long as you know you have Autopay on or enough funds in your account, all is good. It does this to everybody! 

It is a great warning though, as my autopay doesn't work properly (and I don't want to chance it in losing my loyalty rewards, so, I leave it as is) and manually add funds to my account. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.04.13 PM.png

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@timf If today is your renewal day, but your service is working, then, everything is fine. Of course, if you want, you can do manual payment through self-service or 611 as was recommended previously just to be safe that the service will continue. I personally do manual payment even with enabled Autopay because it can fail sometimes, and account gets suspended. 

To go with @gblackma message about texts from 611. Here's what it looks like.

:32683i7A8739DBD153AD7C:

Screenshot_20200510_172424.jpg

@timf You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on 😞
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

FYI The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@timf if your account is in the process of renewal it will Go through a process of Expired, suspended, active during the renewal. If auto pay somehow malfunctioned turn auto pay off then back on and make a payment to bring your account back to active. Do this by going to make a payment. 

Screenshot_20200426_181209.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

During renewal your account goes

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended
  • Suspended back to active once the system finalizes everything.

It also displays this message

Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

Is your phone working?? 

If YES - THIS IS THE NORMAL PROCESS AT EACH RENEWAL.. just ignore the account till system updates.

let us know if your phone is working. Thanks!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone working? If it is everything is fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.