cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is on AutoPay, but received a Suspended notification

NicoleTNS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning, I logged into my account this morning with a notification that the account was suspended. I checked my payment history and and currently up to date with all of my payments as I am on on Auto-Pay. I did click on the "reactivate my account" and now I have $76.00 in overpayments. How do I get that reversed back to my credit card, and continue to have the auto pay? 

5 REPLIES 5

CaydeSewall16

I never got an online account because signed up in person. 

@NicoleTNS wrote:

OMG....I had no idea., thank you for clarifying! I panicked and ended up paying twice. 

HI @NicoleTNS   do you see your extra payment showing as Available Fund on My Account?  if you see it there, just let it stay there.  PM will use that amount for next renewal

NicoleTNS

OMG....I had no idea., thank you for clarifying! I panicked and ended up paying twice. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NicoleTNS 

This is a standard message on the day before your renewal date so just ignore if your phone is still working. It states if your are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds to ignore.

You have 2 options for the overpayment,

leave it as credit for your next month payment or ask for a refund from a CS_Agent as noted by @Yummy .

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You should check first if you had service before 'reactivating' your plan.

Now since you were charged double you can leave funds on your account or ask agent for refund.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.