cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pin Numbers (PROMOS) aren’t working!?

gwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The last two times I went to Walmart to buy a top-up card both of my codes didn’t work. It’s so difficult because customer service just asks so many identification questions. They could just see who used that last voucher and who’s account it was on if someone stole it. Or check is it was even used. 

What do I do that’s $50 worth, and it’s such a long process contacting costumer service

2 REPLIES 2

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gwood wrote:

The last two times I went to Walmart to buy a top-up card both of my codes didn’t work. It’s so difficult because customer service just asks so many identification questions. They could just see who used that last voucher and who’s account it was on if someone stole it. Or check is it was even used. 

What do I do that’s $50 worth, and it’s such a long process contacting costumer service

I always find adding the voucher numbers  via 611 easier. Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to be active from time of purchase before you can add them to your account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gwood wrote:

@gwood 

They should work!

Did you let Walmart know this? Is this a voucher showing more than one 12-digit number on it? If so, try the different ones.

Also, you can try to add them by calling 611.

If still issues, and they are not working I would ask CSA to review this.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.