Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Taurock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Want my plan updated now. Scheduled for April 22.  Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

This is the route I would go, you are less than a week away, might as well maximize value and stretch your dollar.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can change your plan NOW. You will be charged immediately.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Since it's only a few days, if you are out of data you could buy data add-ons. If you are out of 100 minutes you could buy the $5 500 minutes. These add-ons rollover on your account without another charge until all used.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Taurock   do you need to renew now because you used up the data or minute and you need to start a new cycle now? 

If that is the case, then you will have to open a ticket with PM Support for early renewal, I suggest you to load enough fund first.  Then once PM support validated your identity, they can proceed using the fund in your My Account

To open ticket with PM:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Taurock 

If you want to renew your plan earlier, you will need to contact customer service agent. You will lose whatever is remaining in your present plan. PM does not pro-rate plans.  

You can change to a different plans immediately yourself via your self service account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Taurock 

In order to update your plan early (without CHANGING plans), you need a Customer Support Agent to do that.   Recommend doing on NEXT RENEWAL date.

Here’s the process for changing plans, first login to Self Serve to this screen:

Then, click Change Plan:

HALIMACS_0-1650125500176.png

Then select desired Plan:

HALIMACS_1-1650125500226.png

Then choose Change on Next Renewal Date:

HALIMACS_2-1650125500225.png

Need Help? Let's chat.