cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account access

CHNR3858
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a friend that signed up for PM about 20 minutes ago - when we finished the activation process, there was an error message that popped up saying to try again.

However, they are able to make and recieve calls and send txt messages without issue so I presume the activation was processed successfully.

When he tries to access 'My Account' with the login information, they were unable to log in. I don't believe it takes this long to get access - is the activation system down?

4 REPLIES 4

CHNR3858
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This worked (by creating an account manually) - thank you! He's up and running now.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CHNR3858 wrote:

I have a friend that signed up for PM about 20 minutes ago - when we finished the activation process, there was an error message that popped up saying to try again.

However, they are able to make and recieve calls and send txt messages without issue so I presume the activation was processed successfully.

When he tries to access 'My Account' with the login information, they were unable to log in. I don't believe it takes this long to get access - is the activation system down?

When you get an error from PM site, restart your browser and start over again.

Try to use your email address and password supplied during activation process to login.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CHNR3858- It seems that the sign up process did not get all the way to the end.  If the phone is working, most of the process is done.  However, your friend will need to set up their on-line portal manually.  I believe they can use the 'Create Account' link on the home page to get it set up.  Make sure your friend check their account settings.  Specifically credit card info and auto-pay.  I had this same thing happen to me last month.   My CC info was properly recorded, by auto-pay (which I had selected during activation) was not enabled, and I did not get the initial $2 account credit  for the first month.

If this doesn't work, just come back and and follow up.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

teh system can be buggy sometimes.

try the create account button on the selfserve page if that does not work then send a message to moderator_team and ask them to reset the account so you can create an account (user profile)

Need Help? Let's chat.