cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple users on one account

rachelerin1793
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

I haven't signed up for Public Mobile as of yet, but I am considering it. I see that there is an offer for a Bonus SIM. Does this mean my spouse and I can both register our phones with PM under the same account and same number? We want to both have the same phone number and be on the same account sharing a data plan between our two individual mobile phones. We don't want different phone numbers or separate accounts. Would the Bonus SIM allow this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rachelerin1793  No you cannot , each phone line needs it own email .. so only one line per account . But you can use the same payment method 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@rachelerin1793 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I haven't signed up for Public Mobile as of yet, but I am considering it. I see that there is an offer for a Bonus SIM. Does this mean my spouse and I can both register our phones with PM under the same account and same number? We want to both have the same phone number and be on the same account sharing a data plan between our two individual mobile phones. We don't want different phone numbers or separate accounts. Would the Bonus SIM allow this?

Thanks

PM doesn't have family plan like the other provider such as Rogers, so you and you spouse must have a different phone number and different account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It is true, however, that you can use the purchased SIM card + the bonus SIM card to each register a service here.

When you're ready to proceed, @rachelerin1793 , make sure you've each decided which e-mail address you wish to use, have your credit card ready (or Visa/MC debit card), and if you know someone with Public Mobile get their referral code so you can each save $10 on your 1st renewal 30 days after activating!!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably, @rachelerin1793 , each person must have their own account and phone number here.

Which means each person requires their own SIM card and unique e-mail address to register a service here.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.