cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts

Spegat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I have two accounts for my kids but when I log out of the app for one and login to another it doesn't switch accounts?

7 REPLIES 7

@dust2dust wrote:

The app has a serious caching problem. Log in to an account, all good, log out. Close app if you like or not. Log in using other credentials and it seems fine but then it ends up in the previous account. Very bad. Two workarounds: 1. uninstall/reinstall the app, 2. clear the app cache and data (in Android anyway).

It's a security concern. While only a family member's information was shown in this case, there never any reason for someone else's information which could  in some cases be of a total starnger.  People do use shared devices via loaned out devices from repair shops or libraries.  It's also a privacy violation.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The app has a serious caching problem. Log in to an account, all good, log out. Close app if you like or not. Log in using other credentials and it seems fine but then it ends up in the previous account. Very bad. Two workarounds: 1. uninstall/reinstall the app, 2. clear the app cache and data (in Android anyway).

Spegat

Works on the website but not the app. Thanks!

Spegat

I'm using the app, I'll try the website 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Spegat    So you've tried a different browser too?  Perhaps try rebooting your device or use another computer or device, if possible.

Spegat

Already tried that. When I use the other login info, it still shows the previous account

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Spegat  It's always a good idea to clear browser cache/cookies as PM's websites has caching problems.  Or use another browser to login for different accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.