cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier ?????

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have received the message for the Christmas Bonus of 2 GB data and the 500  international minutes for both me and my wife .

After I typed in YES2, I instantly got the message that the one time bonus has been added to our accounts.See in Self-Serve.

I have gone into both accounts and it has not been added?

I can't figure out how I get the extra 1 GB from public points either?

Am I missing something here?

13 REPLIES 13

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I did YES2 on 2 accounts yesterday and the 2GB and LD showed up on accounts right after. 

You need to look in My Account. I am not eligible for the 1GB😕

kjuste
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the exact same thing as you, I followed the instructions then I checked my account and it said zero but it's only because I haven't used the bonus two gig data yet, once my current data runs out then I'm pretty sure the Christmas bonus 2 GB will kick in

Bullet77

Quigley

been there done that  I finally found it. Thanks to everyone

@Bullet77 wrote:

@Quigley

You were right I used another browser and it is their now. I still can't figure out where to get the other 1GB in rewards or and ons.

You need to login to the rewards portal to claim that.  BTW, make sure not to change the account on the old reward system to the new points system.  You will end up with lower overall rewards.

If it's really not displaying, but the other 2GB bonus is, contact a CSA:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Bullet77 

You'll have to first login to your rewards account. It's a different portal.

You'll have to scroll down the list of data offerings until you see the item 1GB for $0.  It's going to be free just for you ☺️

Bullet77

@Quigley

You were right I used another browser and it is their now. I still can't figure out where to get the other 1GB in rewards or and ons.

@Bullet77 wrote:

I am on the new rewards , my wife is not

@Bullet77 hi then it is in your catalogue you will see the free 1 gig in there 

@Bullet77 

Then YOU will receive the additional 1GB and your wife will not.

All the details are here from the announcement made December 1st:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

@Bullet77 

You'll have to redeem it from inside the rewards portal only.

Bullet77

I am on the new rewards , my wife is not

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Bullet77 hi first if you are on the old rewards system you are not elegible for the one gig ,that is for people on the new rewards system, second use a different browser in private or incogito mode and sign back in to see if it updates for your 2 gigs and minutes 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Bullet77 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

Your probably looking at old cached information before.

That extra 1 GB of data is only for people on the new points rewards system. It can only be redeemed from inside the rewards portal.

Need Help? Let's chat.