cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Invcoices - Frustrating

frenchy93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have to voice my frustration with the system public mobile has going on with receiving an invoice of payment.

For anyone that expenses their bills through work or their own company, this 30 day wait time for an invoice does not work.. Even more frustrating is the fact that you have to personally request an invoice.

Can you imagine going in to a gas station and paying for gas and them telling you that you have to contact head office and wait 30 days for a receipt? 

This seems like a very simple service than can be accessed through the website. 

9 REPLIES 9

Slward1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think due to everything being online it does take a bit more time to get some stuff. Maybe try setting up your auto pay for the first so that way you can have it by end of month for your expensing. 

mlukezic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think having downloadable invoices available on the website is a good thing.  But I'm sure like everything with Public Mobile it's pretty easy to request monthly invoices -- so if I have to do this twice a year that works for me as well.  But I do like the idea of have an automatic e-mail that gives a summary of the monthly charges -  that works for me as well - I just use the invoices and attach them to Quicken for personal and business purposes.  Neverthless, switching to public mobile from the other carriers saved me a lot of $$ to I'm happy regardless.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@frenchy93 This is indeed a frustration of having service with Public Mobile. My partner is an accountant who thinks your company might accept the printout of payment history from your account (it does show payments after all). Especially combined with your credit card statement.

Good luck.

Example here:

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance

Oct 1, 2017Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'international $30.00$0.00
Oct 1, 20171.5GB at 3G Speed /90 Days/1.5Go à la vitesse 3G /90 jours $60.00$30.00
Oct 1, 2017Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels illimités dans la Province $35.00$90.00
Oct 1, 201790-day pass/Passe de 90 jours $25.00$125.00
Oct 1, 20173 Choices with Provincial Talk/3 Choix avec les appels illimités provinciaux$60.00 $150.00
Oct 1, 2017Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$81.00 $90.00
Oct 1, 2017Reward - Loyalty Recognition/Récompense - Reconnaissance de Fidélité$3.00 $9.00
Oct 1, 2017AutoPay Reward$6.00 $6.00

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree with alot of the suggestions others have posted.

Sometimes the best solution is the simplest solution.

In this case, save yourself the aggravation and just go buy the vouchers so you can expense them immediately. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I agree, it could be a simple thing to do or it might be more complicated.  I ask for an invoice every 90 days it's a bit of a pain but I consider it part of the pm process. 

I am sure PM looks at the number of invoice requests they get vs the the cost of implementing and decided it is probably more cost efficient to keep it as is. 

Another way of looking at it might be 90% of customers (guessing the number) use the service as a personal phone and don't require invoices thus it is not a high priority.

frenchy93

@mimmo wrote:

For vouchers (ie prepaid cards) go to shell or any other vendor Canadian tire gas bar I think shoppers etc... Buy the prepaid vochure get a receipt  and use the code on the vochure to recharge your account.

If this works in your situation awesome. If not it's the 14-30 day wait unfortunately.

Oh! Vouchers!

Yes, this probably would work but I think we can agree that having to go out of your way to buy vouchers just because PM can't set up a simple invoicing system is pretty crazy. 

Anyways, I know my post probably won't change anything but I thought it may get somewhere. 

mimmo

For vouchers (ie prepaid cards) go to shell or any other vendor Canadian tire gas bar I think shoppers etc... Buy the prepaid vochure get a receipt  and use the code on the vochure to recharge your account.

If this works in your situation awesome. If not it's the 14-30 day wait unfortunately.

frenchy93

@mimmo wrote:

I do agree it might seem antiquated. But I think you have to look historically. Pm is a prepaid service and vochures were the primary method of payment, and I think the system still reflects that model.

If you really need an invoice could you not buy vochures and submit that receipt.

What do you mean by vochures? Anything you purchase on your visa (as I do) requires an invoice or receipt in order to submit. 

I think it's pretty simple, regardless if it's pay as you go or not. Pretty much every purchase you make in life is "pay-as-you-go." When the transaction is processed, send a confirmation email with a receipt like any other online purchase. 

mimmo

I do agree it might seem antiquated. But I think you have to look historically. Pm is a prepaid service and vochures were the primary method of payment, and I think the system still reflects that model.

If you really need an invoice could you not buy vochures and submit that receipt.

Need Help? Let's chat.