cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month away

Sofiaelisabeth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am going away for a month and a half, i want to pause my service but do not want to lose my number. Can anyone assist me

3 REPLIES 3

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sofiaelisabeth  Don't forget to re-enable payments when you're back.  PM will keep your account suspended for up to 90 days and then it will be deleted and the number will go back into the pool to be reallocated.  As long as you reactivate within 90 days you should be good.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Sofiaelisabeth wrote:

I am going away for a month and a half, i want to pause my service but do not want to lose my number. Can anyone assist me

@Sofiaelisabeth , to add to what @hTideGnow said, if you already have enough funds in your account balance to pay for renewal please select lost / stolen that way your balance will not be taken to renew your plan while you’re away. Then once your back you can remove lost / stolen mode.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sofiaelisabeth   yes, you can do this

if you have the 4 digits account pin, call *611 and disable Pre-authorized payment there

if not, login to My Account and go to Payment page and disable Pre-authorized payment there

Then, the account will be suspended at the end of this current cycle.

When you are back from trip, login back and make a manual payment to resume service

Need Help? Let's chat.