cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money not added

Dawnmarie2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added $40 to my account but it's saying I only have $18 in account now and won't send text messages

10 REPLIES 10

@Dawnmarie2021  how did you add the fund if you cannot login My Account?? Did you use 611?

I think you should  try login first, maybe with the Forgot Password link or contact Mod to reset. 

In the mean time, confirm you CC online to see how much PM charged you 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnmarie2021 wrote:

I added $40 to my account but it's saying I only have $18 in account now and won't send text messages

@Dawnmarie2021 

Did you use a credit card to add the $40? Does your credit card show the transaction?

Some trouble-shooting to try:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawnmarie2021 : What recording do you get when you dial 611? Hopefully it's your $18 balance and the next renewal date of about 30 days away.

Dawnmarie2021

It won't let me log in to my account for some reason but my text have gone through

Dawnmarie2021

@Dawnmarie2021 

Check your transaction history. Or post it and we will help you figure it out but remove all personal info. account # etc....first.

Dawnmarie2021

Not reactiving no, but just bought the phone and adding plan for first time but have been using plan and same phone number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawnmarie2021 : Were you reactivating your account from a suspension? Maybe you previously had $3 in your account and maybe you're on the $25 plan.

Try restarting the phone. Check 611 for account status or the self-serve page.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnmarie2021 Check your Transaction History. Does it show your recent $40 payment in the Credit column?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dawnmarie2021 wrote:

did you confirm with our credit card online that PM did take $40 from it?

Also, on My Account, anything showing up on the Available Fund?  just $18?  How about the Payment-> Transaction History?  is it showing the transaction ($40) you just made?

Need Help? Let's chat.