cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money is on balance but can’t pay

ikivilev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan got expired today. I have just deposited a money to my account. Account shows balance correctly, but plan is still expired. Please fix.

9 REPLIES 9

ikivilev

No, I didn't enable autopay yet, so no $2 reward for me 🙂

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Does your account still show your $2 autopay reward? It has been rumoured that it may. That being said, $2 or services suspended, I would give up the 2 bucks!

That's a good question.  I have read some posts mentioning losing autopay rewards after suspending and resuming your phone.  Hopefully, OP will confirm if it happened or not.

Does your account still show your $2 autopay reward? It has been rumoured that it may. That being said, $2 or services suspended, I would give up the 2 bucks!

ikivilev

Suspend and Resume in Lost phone section worked for me! After that balance was applied and I reset the phone to get service back! Thanks for helping!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ikivilev wrote:

Services are not working, I hoped to make it work again with the payment, but have no idea how to make my balance pay for it

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If something changes then maybe the first option afterwards again.

ikivilev

Services are not working, I hoped to make it work again with the payment, but have no idea how to make my balance pay for it

ikivilev

I do see a button, it leads me to a payment form, where it asks for bank card or voucher. And it shows funds available as well. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ikivilev wrote:

My plan got expired today. I have just deposited a money to my account. Account shows balance correctly, but plan is still expired. Please fix.

Do see a button to reactivate when you log into your account, if so then click to activate your plan.  You can also restart your phone and see if that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ikivilev wrote:

Are your services still working? If so then let it complete the renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.