cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money in account why is it not accepting payment

Lisa49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The self service shows my plan expired even though there is money in account. Why did it not take the money and keep plan going ?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lisa49 wrote:

The self service shows my plan expired even though there is money in account. Why did it not take the money and keep plan going ?

If the available fund in your account is enough to pay for your plan, it will use it.

When is your payment due date at the top of your overview page?

If the payment due date is today, your account status will change to expired the evening of your payment due date. This is notmal as long as you your phone still works.  After midnight, your account status will changed to suspended, ignore this warning as long as your phone still works.  This is how PM process your renewal.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh it may take up to 16 house to be processed. If everything is working just ignore it. Is today your renewal?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle
Is your phone not working now? What plan are you on? And is today your renewal date

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.