cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP with my SIM CARD

david1992
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Im having a problem with my account and my sim card. For some reason the sim card cant be read on any phone and I dont have a line and im not able to recieve messages or make calls, if someones calls me, the call goes straight to voice mail.... I tried to activate my sim card on my phone 2 weeks ago and made the payment of $45 aprox. dollars at the same moment

and when I tried to put the sim card on the phone, it couldnt be read I dont know why..... PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, its frustraiting not having a line when I already paid for it...... and on top of that I also have another problem with the account which is sshowing I owe $30 when the account is active and made the payment of +$40 july the 12th (2 weeks ago) NEED A LINE ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I have written to moderator team but they haven´t answered me either.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@david1992 wrote:

Hi there,

Im having a problem with my account and my sim card. For some reason the sim card cant be read on any phone and I dont have a line and im not able to recieve messages or make calls, if someones calls me, the call goes straight to voice mail.... I tried to activate my sim card on my phone 2 weeks ago and made the payment of $45 aprox. dollars at the same moment

and when I tried to put the sim card on the phone, it couldnt be read I dont know why..... PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, its frustraiting not having a line when I already paid for it...... and on top of that I also have another problem with the account which is sshowing I owe $30 when the account is active and made the payment of +$40 july the 12th (2 weeks ago) NEED A LINE ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I have written to moderator team but they haven´t answered me either.

What make/model/submodel phone is it?

Did you transfer a number from another provider?

The $30 is probably that you have a $10 balance and to renew on Aug 12 would need $30.

Post a screen snip of your overview page and maybe even the payment history so we can try to decipher what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.